We went for a day trip up to Grand Bend for our annual BBQ at the Cottage - my scrapbook layout!

We went up to visit my Uncle Dan's cottage in Grand Bend for his annual family BBQ.  It's a fabulous cottage.  The best thing? My Uncle Pat just bought a cottage on the same street.  I am hoping that it's only a few years before my parents get one (fingers crossed). The BBQ was a lot of fun - they always have such great food there.  I brought "Death by Chocolate" which was a hit.

This layout was made with the My Digital Studio software.  All of the papers used on this layout are from the "Geometric lines" designer paper which is available in digital format only.  The nice thing about the MDS software is that if you have a digital copy of designer paper and a colour printer - you can print all of the papers (and just the ones you want!!!) and use them in traditional scrapbooking.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...