Wonderful accessories made with the "Beautiful Butterflies" sizzix die & the Big shot - a pin & a key chain


These are so pretty and I've already put them to great use!  This is a dainty little pin that Alicia R gave me that was coated in glitter & crystal effects - the sparkle and shine on this pin is great - I love bling! 

I attached it to the side of my purse, a little satiny black purse, and I actually got a comment on it from another lady and we chatted about making our own accessories for 25 minutes.  Gosh - I love hand made accents, don't you?

This second butterfly piece was made by Tracy R - it's a great keychain with two butterflies.  The butterflies were made with the "Love Letters" designer series paper and then lined with a thick acetate.  I attached these to my keys and I love them - because they are SO nice and LONG!  I am someone who always loses my keys in my purse, really I should just buy smaller purses.  But this is fantastic and I love my new keychain.

Both of these were made with the Big shot and the Beautiful Butterflies die.  This is an exclusive sizzix die that you can only get from a Stampin' Up Demonstrator such as little old me.  This die will not only cut through acetate and paper, but it will also cut through all kinds of fabric, thin wood, magnet sheets, chipboard, thin aluminum siding, and more.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...