Ferocious Lion - a fun Halloween Scrapbook Layout featuring Satin Ribbons

 It's been quiet around here the last few days.  We're gearing up the house for some major changes - I am going back to school next week, Rachel is switching Daycare Centers, we had another death in the family, and tomorrow we're starting renovations on my scrapbook room.  Hec-tic!  Oh - and on Friday I'm manning the Stampin' Up booth at the Western Fair.  Thankfully I am getting a LOT of help from Kristine, Katie, Caroline and Deb with this - and I really hope that Catherine and Dani can maybe help out for a shift.  I have to tell you though - I wouldn't have it any other way.  I really enjoy being busy.

In the midst of the chaos (and having all of my Stampin' Supplies under tarps and sheets) I got to sit down and do some computer crafting.  These are some CUTE and ADORABLE pictures of Rachel's almost-first Halloween.  She was actually 5 days old for her first Halloween - and this is the first one that she got to trick-or-treat at - she was just over a year old and isn't she just cute as a button?  I used the "cast a spell" designer paper download, and the "Satin Ribbons" download to complete the page - everything else came with the My Digital Studio software.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!  Have you checked my Disney Tracker on the right - I'm getting closer!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

great layout, cute pictures too!
i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...