It's such a quiet day around our house - these two are out & I am relaxing!

Shhhh... it's my 33rd birthday and I'm keeping it low key!  I'm trying to stay in denial that I am this old, LOL!  These two monkeys left for the day - she went to her "work" which is daycare and he went to his work.  It's been blissful having the house to myself.  I got an early present from them - my favourite bubble bath.  It was wonderful to soak in the tub mid-day.  I actually was so relaxed I fell asleep, oops!  I guess I was pretty tired!

Kristine and I spent the afternoon together which was lovely.  Tonight Jamie has arranged a huge dinner at one of my favourite restaurants for us, my family, and all of my friends - I think that there will be 18 of us there.  It's going to be amazing - and I can't wait to have my panzerotti!

I just had to show off some more photos of my favourite people - Jamie and Rachel.  This is a layout featuring some of the photos that I found on my memory card.  This was when we first started to read to her - about 6 months old.  She still loves to read and we are up to 8-10 books a day.  Now, we spend a lot of time at the library!  I hope that she keeps it up and loves to read as much as we do.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy birthday to you! It looks like you had a great time just relaxing. Just became a follower through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi I'm now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. My blog is called Penny Tokens and you can find me at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.

Birthday Wishes to You...... hope you had a great day!

adamneva said...

Happy birthday to you.I envy you that have a unforgettable birthday.It's my pleasure to invite you to be my guest and leave me your comments.

http://www.printingboxes.com.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...