My booth at the Western Fair and the HUGE prize that you can win for coming to see me there!

 My Stampin' Up booth is located in the Canada Building of the Western Fair.  It's one of the buildings closest to the bend in King Street. 

Our booth has so many beautiful projects for you to see - and if you bring your camera you are more than welcome to take as many photos as you'd like to inspire your creativity!

You are also welcome to sit down and make some wonderful cards with me!  I have enough prepped for 400 guests - so come over and let's create together!

Today is day 4 of the 10 day Fair and it's been quite busy!  Kristine and Katie have had a lot of fun at the booth - I hope that you got a chance to see them!  Today and tomorrow Deb will be at the booth and I hope that you get a chance to pop by to see her.

If you haven't seen the fabulous new Holiday Mini Catalogue we have a bunch there as well - and you're welcome to flip through it (and drool)!


Want to check out the fabulous door prize that you can win just for entering our draw?  It's got lots of card stock, designer series papers, a chipboard album, a Stampin' mist refill, some great ribbons and FIVE stamp sets!  It's a HUGE door prize and I hope that it goes to one of my blog readers!  We will be drawing for it on Sunday night - so if you're going to the Fair come and see us and enter!

While you're visiting my booth, we have catalogues, 15% off coupons for orders, plus if you are interested in any of the following you can pick up information packages on:
  • Hosting a Workshop info package
  • Becoming a Demonstrator info package
  • Fundraiser information packages.
Hope to see you at the Western Fair!  Have a wonderful Monday everyone!  Pop back tomorrow - I'm going to post all of the entries for the scrapbook contest and card making competition that I sponsored.  All of the artists are aged 4-15 and they are so cute!

    1 comment:

    Diana said...

    Wow, your booth looks great. Now following from SC.

    Diana
    www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...