Rachel's little flower face" card made with the Flower Folds die and Big Shot


Rachel and I were playing around and made a bunch of these the other afternoon.  She is really into playing with paper and glue and together we made this.  Her idea was the little leaf on the stem.  The pink flowers are double folded so they open like a normal card.  If you take a look at the white pieces they were all made with the buttons sizzlet as well. All of the fauz stitching was hand drawn with my white gel pen.

Flower Folds die
Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly celery, Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks:  White signo gel pen.
Accessories: Big Shot, 1/2" circle punch
Big Shot dies: Flower folds, buttons #5 die, Leaves #2 die.

I should let everyone know that if you've been trying to get a hold of me the last few days, I've been quite unavailable.  On Sunday I had some unfun emergency dental issues and had to have an extraction on Monday.  Hurt like nothing I've felt before.... and since then my mouth hasn't healed (Jamie is loving this) so I haven't been talking much.  Sticking to soup and gingerale until things are back to normal.  Oh - and on Tuesdays I am in school from 11am until 10pm - what fun.  I hope to return all my messages by Friday when I am feeling better.  Tonight for dinner we're having red pepper soup - something different than what I've been living off for the last few days.  Hopefully it's good.


If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

That is just sooooo cute!! Going to have to make some of them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...