This past week was my birthday - and it was blissful!


My birthday was this past week and I was spoiled as usual.  I received some fun and fabulous gifts and have just started to play with them.  One of the gifts from my parents was a digital camera.  I already have a nice Canon Rebel SLR, but I wanted something to toss in my pocket or purse and I love the one they got me - and it's funky red!  Jamie (the best ever, love of my life, sugar pie) got me a colour printer which I've been begging for so I can print off all of my MDS layouts & cards... and so I can print off the Designer Papers that I have in MDS.  It's wireless and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much.  Many of my friends were able to join me to eat my favourite dinner (Tony's Panzerotti) on my birthday and I had a great time.  I think that our waitress was a little overwhelmed with the # of guests at our table, but oh well - they knew how many were coming when he made the reservation last week.

Recipe for this card:
Stamp sets: Circle Circus, Birthday Bliss
Card Stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Melon Mambo polka dotted grosgrain ribbon (retired), Scallop oval punch, Large Oval Punch

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Tammy Clarke said...

Love the card, very bright and cheery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...