Today I met the coolest lady in the crafting world - Shelli Gardner the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!

I had a truly fabulous weekend away with my girlfriends in Hamilton!  The ultimate best thing that happened all weekend is that I got to chat with Shelli Gardner FOUR TIMES!!!

This photo was from the first time that I met her - and all was going well and I wasn't too nervous UNTIL she touched my back when the photo was being taken!  O My Goodness - she was almost kind of half-hugging me!  I had a deer-in-headlights look and I was nervously giggling.  So funny!  I hope that someone else got a better photo than I did.  I am such a dork.

Later that day she was so nice to sign my catalogue!  What an awesome keepsake - I am going to display it in my Stampin' Studio and you're welcome to come take a look any time you'd like.  Om my GOSH!!!   What a completely fun day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...