The Western Fair ends today - did you get over to see us?? Plus, I scored myself a DEAL!

The last 10 days were quite busy for my team of Demonstrators and I.  We had a booth set up at the Canada Building in the Western Fair for all of the 10 days and it was wonderful to share and chat with everyone about card making and scrapbooking!  I just love this craft and it was great to introduce so many to this fun and social craft!  We had make-and-takes and it was fun to teach people how to make a card for the first time. 

Although my feet were sore from the Fair... nothing could compare to what happened to my poor foot yesterday morning.  I was teaching my scrappers at my Saturday Morning Scrapbooking Club... and I walked into the base of my recumbant bike - I think that I broke my pinkie toe!  I tried not to be such a big wimp in front of the girls, but I probably could have cried it hurt so much.  It's swollen, red, and I can't put any pressure on it.  Jamie (Mr First Aid himself) had me ice it, elevate it, and it still didn't help.  Ouch!!  I hope that it's not broken. Today, it's just as sore and swollen.

I think that I needed some pampering pretty badly!  I popped over to Deadfind.ca (a London Ontario deal-of-the-day website) and scooped up a fabulous gift certificate for a haircut, massage, manicure and pedicure- all for $39 total!!!  I love the site and love scoring deals. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...