What an exciting night we have ahead of us!

This photo right here explains my mood - full of happiness and explosive JOY!

Tonight I'm heading on a ROAD TRIP with some of my favourite people in the world.  Janelle, Nancy, Danielle, Caitlyn, Caroline, Katie and I are travelling to Hamilton for a GIRLS ONLY ROAD TRIP to the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Hamilton.  The big event is tomorrow, but we're heading down there tonight for some FUN!  Gosh - I haven't been able to do this in so long!  Thankfully it won't be a long drive (2 hours max) and we're hoping to hit the hotel pool once we get back from a dinner on the town.

Check back tomorrow for some details on the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar in Hamilton Ontario2010!  I can't wait to spill the beans on how it was!

1 comment:

Linda said...

hope you had a great time at regionals! I am following you thru SC from the wonderful hills of Tennessee; hope you will follow my blog as well: http:stampandscrapper.blogspot.com (#199 on the list)! your blog is very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...