Wicked Cool sample from the Hamilton Regional Seminar

When we were at the Hamilton Regional Seminar, there was hundreds of samples posted around the room for us to photograph and be inspired by.  This is probably my favourite of the whole event.

I think that what I love most about it is the textured spider web along the bottom black panel.  I also love the glittery brad at the bottom - it was SO shiny and fabulous in person.

Imagine sending this as an invitation to a Halloween event?  I tell ya - if I got this invitation I would be wearing a completely awesome costume to the event!!

 The images on this set are from the stamp set called "Wicked Cool".

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...