Booking Blitz Success! And a HUGE thank you from me!

Yesterday was the first ever national "booking blitz challenge" that was issued to Stampin' Up Demonstrators from Stampin' Up!  I chose to participate because it meant that I would get freebies!  For booking my first workshop - with Trish - I received the digital kit called "Candy Cane Lane" that I posted about yesterday.  I can't wait to get creating.  

Pumpkin Art - on display at the Hamilton Regionals
The other part of the challenge was, that if all of us booked 5,000 workshops in one day, we would get a free stamp setWell - we did it!  I already had a bunch booked up so it was a stretch to adjust my calendar but we did it!  I would like to thank Kristine, Jane, Angela, Mary, Olivia, Denise, Karri and Janice for booking workshops with me yesterday!  I know that there were many of you that I didn't get to reach... so I'm going to be doing another personal booking blitz on Friday and I should be calling you that day.   
Want some freebies?
Now, if you don't want to wait until Friday - if you know that you want to host a fun girls night out event just let me know before Friday (email me a date & time) and I'll give you a bonus gift at your workshop (either a free ink pad OR three digital downloads).  Here are some dates that I still have available for you:
  • Wednesday October 27th in the afternoon or evening
  • Saturday November 6th in the afternoon or evening
  • Friday November 12th in the evening
  • other dates available - just send me a request through this link.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...