Dragon slayer scrapbook layout - riding the Komoda Dragon at the Toronto Zoo

This layout was digitally scrapped with the My Digital Studio software.  It's another pic that we took on our trip to the Zoo (we took over 400 of them, hope you're not sick of Zoo photos yet).  It was lovely to take a trip before the craziness of my exam schedule started.  Thankfully, they are almost over.  I have my last mid-term on November 2nd.  I was so pleased to get my first two exam marks back today - an 86% in Ancient Greek Medicine and an 83% in Ancient Woman in Poetry. These subjects are a little out of my normal range of classes - so I'm happy with the good marks!

All of the designer papers on this layout were from the "Elegant Soiree" add-on.  I also used the Paper daisies and the Antique Brads to complete the layout.

Want some more?
Are you interested in learning more about the MDS software and seeing thousands of layouts?  Why not check out www.mydigitalstudio.net - a website dedicated to the software & everyone who uses it (and is learning how).

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...