Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!

My dear friend Lynn emailed me this Thanksgiving poem and I had to share it with you!  I love it!  More below... 
May your stuffing  be tasty
May your turkey be  plump,
May your potatoes  and gravy
Have never a lump.  
May your yams be  delicious
And your pies take  the prize,
And may your  Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your  thighs! 

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!  We had a wonderful Saturday at the Dorchester Fair (Hi Amie!) and Sunday at the Toronto Zoo. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
connie d said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Archangel_Baw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
9kids said...

I wondered if that was the news you hinted at awhile back. I'm so very, very happy for you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...