HUGE changes to the pricing for printing MDS products - up to 55% off!

I think this morning when I read this... I almost drooled.  I am just about to have another 12x12 scrapbook album professionally printed and I am OVER THE MOON EXCITED that - just today - Stampin' Up has announced that they are reducing the price on printing products through MDS.  And the best thing - it's a permanent price reduction.  Oh how I love Stampin' Up!  It's like they read my mind!

Here's a PDF of the new prices in MDS and I'll also post this under my "My Digital Studio" header on my blog foor you as well.


If you would like to learn how to use the MDS software I would love to show you how.  My MDS workshops are completely free - all you have to do is gather a minimum of 5 people (plus yourself) and I'll bring it to you - show you how to use it and I'll show you how to print and customize the layouts, cards and calendars.  Contact me today to book this event.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...