It's Halloween Month! Yahooo!

Happy Creepy Ghouly Month!

I just wanted to show off a bunch of fabulous samples and swaps that I got from the Hamilton Regional Seminar that I went to last weekend. 

This first two samples are from the display boards. 

Recipe:
Card stock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White.
Inks: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black
Stamps: Batty for you
Accessories: Spiral Border punch, word window punch, Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon.


This next card has one of my all-time favourite Halloween images on it - the witches boots.  It's so incredibly cool!  I also love the little rhinsetone brad on the head of the bat - completely cute!

Recipe:
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Old Olive
Stamps: Wicked Cool
Accessories: Batty Punch, Basic rhinestones, Wicked Fun specialty designer series papers, scallop edge punch, Bring on the Bats Jumbo wheel.

Below is a different card, using the same images just in different colours - love how versatile those boots are!  The designer paper is used below is also from the same package as the previous card.  I really do love the polka-dot texture on the Old Olive card.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

AnnMarie said...

Great card! Following from VA! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...