My Digital Studio layout using the "Summer Home" kit - it comes with MDS!

How cute is this???  The photo was taken at the Children's Zoo section of the Toronto Zoo.  Jamie and I scored some free tickets to the Zoo from airmiles.ca and decided to take a trip there over Thanksgiving weekend.  It's so lovely to travel when it's a 3 day weekend, isn't it?

We took this photo of Rachel and she was giddy when she saw the pic!  She is really into pretend play and wanted to hop around like a bunny forever.

I scrapped this with MDS.  I used a bunch of designer papers and labels from the "Summer Home" kit.  It's a great kit and it comes already built in to the MDS software.  The only thing that didn't come with the software is the tree. It's from the "Forest Friends" add on.  The large circle that has the texture on it (upper right of layout) also comes in the Summer home kit.  I love how well everything looks together!

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio ($106.95)
Labels: Sunny Home kit (included in softwarte)
Designer Series Papers: Summer home kit (included in software)
Stamp sets: Forest Friends ($2.95), Define your life (included in software)

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Blissmade Designs said...

Adorable photo and layout! I love the digital papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...