New Digital Layout featuring the "Autumn Spice" kit - just released and so pretty!

This Thanksgiving weekend my Dad and I took Rachel to the Dorchester Fair.  It was a lot of fun and she went on all of the rides - which was nice since she wouldn't go on any at the Western Fair here in London.  She loved the Merry go Round so much!  She rode it over and over and over again - until she rode every colour of horse!

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Designer Series Papers: Autumn Spice kit
Stamps: Autumn Spice kit
Accessories: Chocolate Chip corduroy brads, word window punch.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Blissmade Designs said...

Great layout! I really like the background paper and how you put the decorative element over the photo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...