Punch art made with Stampin' Up punches - so cute for the holidays!

I really love to see all of the different things that people can make with the Stampin' Up punches.  The creativity is just wonderful.  These are more samples from the Hamilton Regional Seminar - AWESOME punch art.  I hope that these samples inspire you to make something new and fabulous with your punches!

Here is a beautiful punch art angel.  I also love the textured real red card stock - makes it so beautiful!

My all time favourite punches are definitely the ornament punch (used above on the angel) and the two-step owl punch used here for these love birds.  Actually - this great card uses the texturz plates for the Sizzix Big Shot - makes the wood on the tree look quite realistic, don't you think?

Do you love how the heart on this punch has been used to make bow tie and hair accessory?  Super awesome!

This last sample is a nice and simple piece of punch art - a great spider made with two circle punches and a bunch oa skinny strips of paper - what a great way to use up all of your scraps (and who doesn't have tons of those).

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!  It will help me reach my goal of going to Disney with Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Terry & Kim said...

Cute cards! I'm now following you from SC.

Terry #250
http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

Blissmade Designs said...

Adorable cards! I especially love the Owls card.

Juliet said...

Love the angel...she is too cute! new follower from SC

juliet
http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...