Rachel is going to be three in 20 days. I can't believe how time has flown!


She's always been a very curious kid - even two years ago when I took this photo in our backyard.  She was examining the texture and colour of the leaves from our Sumac trees so I picked one for her to play with.  She thought it was a wand and loved when the wind blew it. 

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up!
Designer Series Papers: Playdate add-on, Shades of Spring add-on
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Whisper White (opacity 50%)
Punches: Heart
Stamp sets: Typewriter Number
Accessories: Staples and Stitching
Font: Pea Randa

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Patti said...

What an adorable little girl. Beautiful scrap page. I'm a new follower from SC.

Amy Parker said...

What a beautiful layout to showcase your beautiful little girl! I love to capturing these kinds of moments with my son who is about the same age. TFS!

http://www.scrapdrawerdesigns.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...