Samples from the "French Foliage" set - beautiful leaves for Autumn!

I hope that you don't mind me sharing more samples of things that I didn't create today.  I wrote an exam this week and I have a huge essay due on Tuesday, so my time has been dedicated to non-Stampin' related activities.  So although I would have loved to have been creating this week, I've been dedicating myself to studying Ancient Greek Medicine.  It was wonderful on Saturday to have a little break from studying to have the ladies in my Saturday Scrappin Club over - Hi girls!

So these are three beautiful samples from the Hamilton Regional Training Seminar that all use the stamp set "French Foliage".  This stamp set contains 6 images ($17.95 for clear mount, $24.95 for wood mount).

I really love this last sample - how it is mounted on Whisper white card stock and has the large Early Espresso card stock scalloped on each edge.  It's a nice touch.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...