Saturday Scrapbooking Challenge on MyDigitalStudio.net

Here is your Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge for all My Digital Studio fans that I'm setting up on www.mydigitalstudio.net. This is our third challenge and I'm so happy that so many people are finding inspiration in these sketches. Everything used in the sample above is core to the My Digital Studio software.
On this layout the large curvy image behind the photos is the "curvy label punch" that I enlarged then added a 10px matte.  The font is called Pea Saraloo available from www.kevinandamanda.com (free).



Sketches are meant to be a starting point for inspiration - feel free to copy this completely or use it as inspiration for your own unique layout.  There is no time limit for these challenges, I just want to challenge people to use MDS more frequently.

If you participate in this challenge upload your finished layout on the www.mydigitalstudio.net website and please use the tag "ScrapSketch03" in your tag line at the web.  If you would like to see all of the layouts that were inspired by this layout please click here to see the ScrapSketch03 Gallery.
So here is the layout that I made which was inspired by the Sketch above.  I snapped a great shot of some animals at our trip earlier this month to the Toronto Zoo.  My daughter had never seen animals this close and she loved it.  I'm working on a whole album about the zoo for her.  I hope that you enjoy the sketch and the layout I created!  Here's a second layout using the same sketch.  Notice that everything is reversed?  To do this in MDS create a layout then click on the "add duplicate page mirrored" button.  It will completely copy a layout for you so all you have to do is change out the photos and the words.  Love it!
Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Designer Series Papers: Autumn Spice kit (add-on)
Embellishments: Tag punch (included in software), Modern Label punch (included in software), Antique Brads ($2.95 add-on), photo corner punch (included with software)
Font: Pea Saraloo

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...