Saturday Sketch Challenge on MyDigitalStudio.net

Here is your Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge for all My Digital Studio fans that I'm setting up on www.mydigitalstudio.net. Since this is the second digital scrapbooking challenge, and the software is quite new, I wanted to keep the challenge nice and easy. Everything used in the sample above is core to the My Digital Studio software.
Sketches are meant to be a starting point for inspiration - feel free to copy this completely or use it as inspiration for your own unique layout.  There is no time limit for these challenges, I just want to challenge people to use MDS more frequently.

If you participate in this challenge upload your finished layout on the www.mydigitalstudio.net website and please use the tag "ScrapSketch02" in your tag line at the web.  If you would like to see all of the layouts that were inspired by this layout please click here to see the ScrapSketch02 Gallery.

So here is the layout that I made which was inspired by the Sketch above.  I snapped a great shot of my parents at a local park this summer and I love seeing them relaxed like this.  I hope that you enjoy the sketch and the layout I created!
Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Digital Stamps: Frames with a Flourish (included in software)
Designer Series Papers: Autumn Spice kit (add-on), Pear Pizzaz Wallpaper (free additional download), River Rock Wallpaper (free additional download), Daffodil Delight Wallpaper (free additional download)
Embellishments: Dotted scallop ribbon punch ($1.25 add-on), Modern Label punch (included in software), Antique Brads ($2.95 add-on), photo corner punch (included with software)
Font: Arial

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  Please note that there is free shipping on all digital downloads - grab one today!  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Blissmade Designs said...

Great sketch and I love the page you made. I really like the ribbon or paper strips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...