A Scrapbook layout of my girlfriend Mrs Crunchy... Iron woman at Halloween!

My friend, Mrs. Crunchy, and her son - playing around with costumes.  How fun is this??

The layout was digitally scrapped with the My Digital Studio software.  It took about 5 minutes to complete this 8x8 layout.

I wanted to tone down the background paper so I put a Vintage Overlay on top of it - it just makes the edges more subtle.  I added another more chunky overlay on top of the Artichoke panel just to give it some more darkness to the layout.  

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Designer Papers: Cast-a-Spell, Perfect Plum Villa, Always Artichoke Grid, River Rock wallpaper.
Stamp sets: Vintage overlays in black, Eat Drink and be Scary
Embellishments: Bat punch, scallop ribbon punch, curly label punch, vintage trinkets

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...