Spooky halloween House! Don't you just love the glittery roof?

At a big demo event that I went to earlier in the month this was one of the adorable displays set out for us.  Don't you just love this?  It would make a fabulous centerpiece, that's for sure.  Although in my house, the chocolate pumpkins would be gone in seconds.  If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

I hope that you all have a wonderful day!  Today is Rachel's big birthday party here at the house with all of her friends and our families.  Although her 3rd birthday was a few days ago we're celebrating it on the weekend just so more people can attend.  It's going to be a super fun day - I hope you have a fun day as well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...