Some great punch art cards - Frankenstein and a poodle!

This punch art is genius!  Have I already told you a dozen times how wonderful the samples at the Hamilton Regionals were?  Here's a few more - all of punch art!

This first one is Frankenstein in Old Olive and Melon Mambo.  I love the hardware used as the screws in his temples - fabulous!  The face was die cut with the Big Shot and the Top note die.  Actually - I think that this is a Mrs. Frankenstein - don't you?  The eyes and nose well all punched with Stampin' Up circle punches.  The little white lines on the black eyes were drawn with the White Signo gel pen.

This next sample is an adorable little punch art dog - a cute poodle!   Quite a lot of punches were used on this card.  The poodle was punched out using "Sahara Sand" card stock as well as Basic Black and Bashful Blue card stock.  Something that I love about this little poodle?  The Rhinstone on it's collar!!

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...