Two coordinating scrapbook pages using the Playdate Designer kit

This past summer Rachel and I took a trip to Storybook Gardens with my Mom and Dad.  They normally come with us if it's just the two of us taking a little excursion just in case I have any issues - and it's wonderful to have them along!

Rachel and her Papa had a fabulous time going through all of the play places together.  She loved the huge pirate ship and the "London Bridge".  It was so much fun.

I wanted to capture the whimsical nature of Storybook Gardens with my layouts so I used the new PlayDate Designer Series paper and the matching embellishments.  If you take a look - the layout on both is identical I just changed the designer series papers on the background.  I love scrapping like this - you can really get a lot done quickly.  Because the designer papers all coordinate they look fabulous.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...