Two wonderful cards featuring the "Elegant Line" embossing folder

When I first got my Big Shot I didn't quite realize all of the different things that it could do.  I was quite familiar with it cutting many materials (paper, chipboard, cork, magnet sheets, wood, etc) however I really didn't do too much textured embossing.

After I saw a few cards made with the textured embossing folders (and once I felt them) I loved the raised and detailed papers I could create.  It sure adds an extra punch to cards.

These two cards show off the fabulous new Textured Impressions folder called "Elegant Lines".  The design is chic and would be wonderful for wedding invitations!  On the card on the left a thank-you card is shown.  This was a sample from the Hamilton Regional Seminar.  I love Demo events!

Below is another sample from the event - using a horiztonal orientation and the two-step owl punch.  Both of these cards show off how beautiful this folder is.  If you'd like one - pop by my store (link is here).  Any orders from my online store will ship directly to you - anywhere in Canada.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...