A wonderful time at the Fundraiser "Stamp-a-Stack" on Friday

I had a wonderful time at the Christmas Card making event on Friday night.  It was great seeing some old friends that I haven't seen in ages (Hi Tammy & Cindy!), meeting some new friends (Hi Melissa and Darlene!) and finally hanging out with two of the fun ladies from Jamie's work (Hi Arlene and Linsday!!). We had two sessions of stamping - one for the early stampers from 6:30-8:30 and another from 8:30-10:30 with different cards.  I had such a fun night and it was great having some cider and salsa as well, thanks to my girlfriend Angie who is an awesome Epicure Rep!

For those who have asked, I will be scheduling a few more Christmas Card making events next month.  I just have to get the dates that the building is free again.

As soon as blogger is fixed, I'll upload the photos of the creations that we made.  Right now it's not functioning - but I will get all 6 Christmas Cards uploaded soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...