A Huge thank you for your business over the last month!

I am so grateful for the wonderful people that I've met through Stampin' Up and all of the friendships that I have made.  It is wonderful to be surrounded by so many fun women.  I truly love it.

This is the thank-you card that I mailed out to everyone who placed an online order through my store this month.  I am very grateful to you for selecting me as your online demonstrator.

I am slowly but surely reaching my sales goal which is having Stampin' Up send Jamie, Rachel and I to Disney World.  I get closer and closer each week and that's very exciting!

So a huge thank you from me to you for helping me and my family each this goal.

If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up products please visit My Online Store.  The store takes credit card payments and ships everything directly to you - easy peasy! I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...