Now that Halloween is over - can I show off some Christmas Cards & Layouts?

Christmas is in about 50 days right?  I am so excited!  I love making Christmas Crafts - and I have some beautiful ones planned.  I can't wait to get started on them!  I've been prepping like mad for the upcoming Christmas Card making events that I'm running over the next few weeks - the first one is tomorrow with my girlfriends out in Dutton.  This is one of the cards that we will be making together - love it!  My friend Nancy made it in a swap and I fell in love with the design and colours.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Accessories: Ornament punch, decorative label punch, modern label punch, Big Shot, Top note die, textured impressions embossing folder.
I also had to show off one of the new layouts that I've designed with the "candy cane lane" kit for My Digital Studio.  The kit is just $4.95 and comes with papers, embellishments and a stamp set.  The papers are super pretty and I love the little stamps and embellishments.  I used some of the embellishments on the layout - the ornaments at the top and the presents at the bottom.  To make the little poinsettia at the bottom I just layered and rotated ribbon knots.  Then I put a few buttons on top.  Do you love it?

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Katie Doggart said...

You bet that you can show off your christmas cards and layouts. I have been working on christmas cards (and probably driving my co-workers crazy) since August.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...