Saturday Scrapbook Challenge for www.mydigitalstudio.net - try it today!

Here is your Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge for all My Digital Studio fans that I'm setting up on www.mydigitalstudio.net. This is our fifthchallenge and I can't wait to see what everyone does with this sketch. Everything used in the sample above is core to the My Digital Studio software.




On this layout there are three photos and three panels behind them - all 6 elements are on different angles which is cool. To arrange the buttons in a perfect line I used the "grid" function of MDS which helped a lot. The font is called ArmWrestler available from www.fonts.com (free).

Sketches are meant to be a starting point for inspiration - feel free to copy this completely or use it as inspiration for your own unique layout.  There is no time limit for these challenges, I just want to challenge people to use MDS more frequently.

If you participate in this challenge upload your finished layout on the www.mydigitalstudio.net website and please use the tag "ScrapSketch05" in your tag line at the web.  If you would like to see all of the layouts that were inspired by this layout please click here to see the ScrapSketch05 Gallery.


This is the layout that I created based on the sketch above.  Using the My Digital Studio software, I used a bunch of designer papers from the "Celebrations" kit that was just released last week.  The ribbons are all from the Taffeta Ribbon collection.  Hope that you like this bold layout!

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...