Saturday Scrapbook Challenge for www.mydigitalstudio.net - try it today!

Here is your Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge for all My Digital Studio fans that I'm setting up on www.mydigitalstudio.net. Show me what you can do with this sketch - I'd love to see your samples. Everything used in the sample below is core to the My Digital Studio software.
On this layout there is one photo and three panels behind them. From the software I used a lot of stamps from the Petal Pizzaz stamp set as well as the Best Wishes and More stamp set. There is also a lot of stitching accents.  The font is called CurlyJoe available from www.fonts.com (free).

Sketches are meant to be a starting point for inspiration - feel free to copy this completely or use it as inspiration for your own unique layout.  There is no time limit for these challenges, I just want to challenge people to use MDS more frequently.

If you participate in this challenge upload your finished layout on the www.mydigitalstudio.net website and please use the tag "ScrapSketch06" in your tag line at the web.  If you would like to see all of the layouts that were inspired by this layout please click here to see the ScrapSketch06 Gallery.


This is the layout that I created based on the sketch above.  Using the My Digital Studio software, I used a bunch of super skinny rectangle pieces to create my own designer papers - I arranged them together to be the same height and filled them in with colours that coordinated with my layout.  The leaf stamp that I used in different colours is from the "Calendar Basics" stamp set.  Hope that you like this fun layout!


If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...