ScrapSketch06 Challenge - I made a second layout for our walls

I actually liked the sketch from yesterday so much that I did a second layout.  I am making a wall collage for our upstairs hall leading from the kid's bedrooms to ours - and I want a block of photographs to hang there.  The look I'm going for is going to be all black and white and grey which will look sharp!  So I'm going to print this as an individual page. This is more of a January Project, but I'm going to do the layouts when I have the time.My Digital Studio is completely awesome software - if you don't have it why not put it on your Christmas list?  If you know someone who would love it - why not put it under the Christmas Tree for them?

Recipe for this layout:
Designer Papers: Night and Day
Stamps: Best Wishes and More, stitching, French Foliage
Accessories: Filigree brads, basic black buttons, basic black brads

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...