Traditional Scrapbooking layout using "Wedding Sweet" and the playdate designer papers

This is a finished layout that I created with the ladies from my scrapbooking club.  We first made the base of the layout then everyone went home and filled in their photos.  It was neat to see all of the different themes that people filled the photos with.  For me, I chose to fill it with wedding photos and accented it with the "Wedding sweet" stamp set.  We used the playdate designer papers (the nice neutral flower paper on the side panels). 

Recipe for this layout:
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Designer Series Papers: Play Date
Stamp set: Wedding Sweet
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbons, smootch illuminated top coat, scallop trim border punch.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...