Traditional Scrapbooking page using "Day of Gratitude" and the "leaves #2 die"


This is a traditional scrapbook layout that I designed for the ladies in my scrapbooking club.  If you are interested in joining a scrapbooking club I will have one starting in the new year - most likely January.  It will be 8 months long.  For this layout we started with a base of More Mustard and accented it with lots of beautiful Fall colours.  I believe that we made this layout in September or October.  We accented the layout with leaves from the "Day of Gratitude" stamp set and also the Big shot and the "leaves #2 die".

Recipe for this layout:
Card Stock: More Mustard, Early Espresso, River Rock, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Riding hood Red.
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Inks: Early Espresso
Accessories: Corner rounder punch, Big Shot, Leaves #2 die


If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...