We took Rachel to meet Santa Claus this morning... MDS scrapbook layout using "Jolly Holiday"

I met up with a bunch of my friends from the LondonMoms.ca website for our Christmas Party this afternoon.  They arranged for Santa to be there, for the kids to decorate Christmas Cookies, get their faces painted, have lunch and make some Christmas Crafts.  It was an awesome event.  When the big guy came into the room she jumped and jumped and just squealed.  It was adorable! Rachel was first in line to get her photo taken with Santa Claus.  She told him that she wanted a purple kitty - so if anyone knows anywhere I can get my hands on a purple stuffed kitty please let me know.


Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio (Regularly $106.95 and on sale this week for under $60)
Designer Series Papers: Jolly Holiday
Accessories: Seam Binding ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Ornament Punch (on sale for 88 cents), Holly and Jolly Embellishments

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  There is always no shipping charges on digital orders.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...