3x3 note card using the "With all my heart" stamp set

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and scored some great Boxing day Deals!  Our Christmas was wonderful.  Jamie spoiled me again, we spoiled our daughter, and got to visit with lots of friends and family.  Jamie's eye surgery went really well - he had laser eye surgery on Wednesday and he can see 20/20 now perfectly.  He still has a lot of swelling but is seeing very well. Unfortunately at Christmas we didn't hear any news about my Uncle, which put a damper on everything.  We can only hope and pray that he's okay and he's found soon.

My downline Caroline made this little 3x3 note card with the "With all my Heart" stamp set and the scallop circle punches.  It's just fabulous in real life. 

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...