Bright and Cherry Matchbox for my all-time favourite York Peppermint Patties.

My favourite treat has to have mint and chocolate in it - I love After Eight's and York Peppermint Patties.  They are the best thing to get in a stocking!  (Hint, Jamie).  When we had my downline meeting we all did a 3d swap - I wanted to make something for my York Patties, and the matchbox fit them perfectly.  However, when I was making them I just couldn't create something festive.  I'd been staring at Christmas Cards for days and wanted something different - so I changed up my colour scheme and decided to go with a summery colour.  I love it. 

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!  The items that I used to make this project: Big Shot, Matchbox die, Curly label punch, Cute by the Inch hostess set.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I like the summery colors. After making Christmas cards, I am ready for a change. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...