Peppermint Pretzels - a family favourite and so easy to make!

It's a tradition now that I make these every holiday. They are so easy and fun to make.  Rachel helped this year.

This is going to be another page in my recipe scrapbook that I give to her in several years.  I'm writing out recipes and taking photos of us making them together.  Over the years I can't wait to see how the photos change, she grows, and hopefully my baking improves!!

ScrapSketch09
The layout was made with the "Christmas Cheer" add on and a bunch of punches.  I used the Saturday Scrapbook Sketch that I did for the My Digital Studio website.  You can check out the sketch below - and if you make one upload it to www.mydigitalstudio.net so we can all see it! If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

9kids said...

Your pretzels look yummy! (and so does this LO). I'd like to try my hand at digital scrapboking - is this sketch templates available to download, and, if so, where?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...