Christmas in the Dominican Republic

I really do love traveling to hot places when it's snowy and cold here in London.  These photos were taken on a trip years ago to the Dominican.  We went over Christmas, and honestly it's not something I'd ever do again.  Although it was a completely wonderful 2 weeks there, it sure didn't feel like Christmas.  Here in London we're immersed in lots and lots of cold blowy snow and I absolutely love it!

Recipe for this layout:
Designer Series Papers: Blueberry Crisp
Accessories:  Not Quite Navy grosgrain ribbon, Marina Mist striped grosgrain ribbon, Marina Mist designer buttons, Filligree brads, silver brads,
Punches: Tag punch, flower punch, circle punch.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...