Christmas Scrapbook layout for the ScrapSketch13 challenge

This is the layout that I made after the sketch from this week.  I was able to take a bunch of photos at our family Christmas and I have been scrapping them whenever I have a spare few minutes.  Our family Christmas was a ton of fun - although whenever the phone rang I think that everyone tensed up a little hoping that it would be my Uncle calling - but he didn't.  We had a wonderful dinner and played a bunch of cheesy games.  I rocked at pictionary - which I won as a "secret santa" exchange earlier in the day.  Lots of fun.  It was a wonderful evening altogether.

I added in the overlay because I thought that there was too much of a gap in the Cherry Cobbler. I might take it out though. Still playing with it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...