Elegant Sympathy card - with a beautiful butterfly

Out of all of the cards that I make, I find making sympathy cards the most difficult.  I never want to make them bright in their colour scheme... always neutral.  However, I saw this card and just fell in love with it!  What a beautiful sympathy card. 

The textured border is new - it just came out a few weeks ago.  I have it myself.  It's still in it's wrapper.  I can't wait to break it out and make a few of these.  It's always good to have one on hand to pop in the mail if needed.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

2 comments:

Susan Byington said...

I love this card! How very beautiful! I always try to make sympathy cards bright and cheery, because that's exactly what the person needs. Something to cheer them! Thanks for sharing.

Debbie Haget said...

I love this card and would like to share with my customers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...