I just wanted to say a quick thanks....

Over the past few weeks, it's been a little rough for our family.  My family learned that one of my Uncle's (Dad's younger brother) went missing about a week before Christmas.  We didn't know if he had been in an accident, was hurt, suicidal, lost, etc.  There was a missing persons alert posted Canada Wide, and his car was found a few provinces away - which led to more confusion and questions.

We finally got some answers, but not necessarily closure.  As it turns out, it looks like he just decided to up and leave family, work, and friends.  It's hurtful for those closest to him, and confusing for the rest of us, and no one in the family has still heard from him - but we know that he's somewhere in the Southern States.  So a few weeks later, the missing persons alert is off - and life goes on.  I know that my Dad is wondering a lot about him.

I just want to say a quick thanks to all of those who emailed me about this, sending caring thoughts and prayers for my family.  I greatly appreciate it, more than you know.  Now that things are starting to cool down, I am REALLY looking forward to setting aside some time to get creative!!  Now - who wants to come over and create with me??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in Florida for the winter but want you to know that is very sad and glad that outcome was not worse than it is.Thinking of you.Kathie Kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...