I was a featured Guest Blogger!

If you like to scrapbook, there's a great website http://mydigitalstudio.stampinup.net that has lots of wonderful layouts on it.  I was asked by them to be a featured guest blogger - my post went up yesterday.  You can check it here (http://mydigitalstudio.net/profiles/blog/list).  I sent them over a few digiScrap pages as well, but they're not on the blog post yet.  Hoepfully they will get up on Monday, then I can share them with you too!  Have a wonderful weekend!


Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  
Have a wonderful day,  
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

1 comment:

Totallyawake said...

Congratulations Alesha ... you definitely are a My Digital Studio ambassador and a great inspiration to others to get scrappin'!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...