It's so nice when you discover little gems like this....

"To the nines" download $6.50
I really should read up a little more on the downloads that I purchase for the MDS software.  I bought the "to the nines" designer paper download and didn't realize that it came with a free 12x12 scrapbook template.  This is it.  Essentially, everything for this layout was done for me - I just changed the writing and dropped in my photos.  Love the simplicity of scrapping like this!  If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Davina Allgrim said...

I downloaded this as well and didn't know about the template! Thanks for sharing. Following through SC, #322. Davina
teadrinkingstamper.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...