Punch art owls - are these not ADORABLE??

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration First - I have to say a HUGE congrat- ulations to my downline Lori for promoting to Senior Associate!  Great job Lori!  My downline Angela also promoted to Senior Associate!  Congrats Angela!  And THE BIGGEST CONGRATS OF ALL TO CAROLINE who promoted to Senior Consultant!  It's a HUGE promotion for her - that she's been working on for ages and I'm so proud of her and everyone else!

I have to confess, since seeing this card at the Stampin' Up Demo meeting a few days ago, I've made 6 of them.  I love the little owls and think that they're just the cutest with their little "vests" on.  They are all made with a 2-step owl punch which does all of the punching for me - super easy!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks Alesha! The next goal is to get Katie promoted to Consultant (I think that's the next one up from senior associate). Hopefully this is helping you get closer and closer to earning your Disney trip!

Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...