Quick and pretty Cupcake Card

Last night I got together for a Stampin' Up Demonstrator meeting with 60 of my most creative friends!  It was so wonderful and jam packed with fun!

I did a web based presentation for all of the new demos on how to place orders online.  It seems like something very basic, but for all of the new demos it was helpful.

Afterwards, we all participated in a huge shoebox swap.  This is the card that I made and prepped for everyone to make.  I hope that they liked it, despite the fact that I accidentally used retired ribbon on the card.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink.
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso.
Accessories: Extra large scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, build a cupcake punch, paper piercer, matte pack, dimensionals, ribbon, sponges.

1 comment:

Katie Doggart said...

Love it!! After last night the cupcake punch and stamp set is definetly on my Sale-a-bration order!!
It was great to see everyone last night too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...