Saturday ScrapSketch12 - a fun easy layout for digital & traditonal scrappers

Here is your Saturday Scrapbook Sketch Challenge for all My Digital Studio fans that I'm setting up on www.mydigitalstudio.net. Show me what you can do with this sketch - I'd love to see your samples. Everything used in the sample below is core to the My Digital Studio software. I used the stamp set "Just Believe" to make this layout.

Sketches are meant to be a starting point for inspiration - feel free to copy this completely or use it as inspiration for your own unique layout. There is no time limit for these challenges, I just want to challenge people to use MDS more frequently.

If you participate in this challenge upload your finished layout on the www.mydigitalstudio.net website and please use the tag "ScrapSketch12" in your tag line at the web. If you would like to see all of the layouts that were inspired by this layout please click here on ScrapSketch12 under the tags for this sketch - it will bring you to all of the layouts that have been tagged with this code.

Have fun scrapping!  I hope that you all had a safe and Happy New Years Eve!  It's so hard to believe that it's January! 
Alesha

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Alecia, I just want to say how much I love these sketches. I look forward to them every week. Keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...