This was a sample from our last demonstrator meeting in London.  I believe that Andrea made it, but if i'm wrong please let me know.

It uses the "Greeting card kids" stamp set which is awesome for valentine cards.  I might whip up a bunch of these to go in Rachel's basket for her caregivers at the daycare center.  We love them SO MUCH and this would be the perfect card for them!

Now, I don't have this paper - but I have my MDS software and a colour printer so I can just print off a few pages.  I love that the colour stays vivid and true - makes creating so much easier!

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-BrationThank you for stopping by today!  Feel free to leave a comment - I love to read them!  

Have a wonderful day,
Alesha

Here's a copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure packed with freebies you can get from now until the end of March.  Over 50 free stamp sets to choose from, discounts on Starter kits, and hostess bonuses!  Click it to open it.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I just did my first Scrap Sketch challenge! Thanks for the inspiration. http://mydigitalstudio.net/photo/kickin-back-scrapsketch15

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...